Free Taster Event
When is it?
5th February 2020 - 4pm - 7pm.
What programmes will be showcased?
- Executive MBA;
- Executive MBA in Advanced Manufacturing Management;
- MSc in Management for Engineers;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management for Engineers; Postgraduate Diploma in Engineering Competence;
- MSc in Management and Strategic Leadership.
What will the event consist of?
This event provides insight into our programmes.
During the event, you will:
- Get an opportunity to explore the Executive Education learning environment;
- Learn how our programmes are designed and delivered;
- Experience an interactive taster session;
- Have the opportunity to ask questions, talk to members of the team and explore funding opportunities.
How do I sign up?
What does it mean to Scale-Up Organisationally?
Apply to join and participate
Apply to join and participate in a valuable initiative to share best practice, challenges and concerns as it relates to your own business and its focus on achieving growth. The Sheffield City Regional Council (SCRC) in collaboration with the Sheffield University Management School and Sheffield Hallam Business School will be running a series of workshops over four days to support your organisation. They will focus on many facets of business inclusive of business model thinking, leadership, risk management, budgeting and development of interpersonal skills to create the change mindset for scaling up your business.
When is it?
The workshops will be delivered on the following dates: 11 September 2019, 3 October 2019, 6 November 2019 and 25 November 2019.
Register your interest here
An expression of interest form can be found by clicking the link below as well as further details of the workshop. www.scrgrowthhub.co.uk/scale-up/